Thursday 9 September 2010

Dave's list (continued)

Stop the press people, that's right I found another page in the sketch book, it was nestled under a picture of Earth Worm Jim:

(I have one big eye and one little eye, just like my earthworm counterpart)

Any-who, the list continues:

Dave is...
  • meeting his girlfriend 12 years his junior at the airport (they met 'online').
  • wearing a watch capable of telling the time 1000m below sea level.
  • a little bit racist.
  • pretty bad in bed (i guess).
  • smelling surprisingly good today, especially for a man of his figure.
  • a 'geezer!'
  • making me look more intelligent and handsome by staying close by.
  • earning less than the national average, but still lots more than me.
  • not good at difficult things.
  • a shaven ape.
  • more annoying with time.
  • still here!
  • not able to read books without pictures.
  • not modest.
  • a bit too 'touchy-feely' for my liking.
  • using the adjective 'bonkers' too much. (once is too much)
  • not as young as he thinks.
  • sporting a 'short back and sides', and encompasses everything I hate about getting a hair cut.
  • repeating what someone else's opinions.
  • totally unaware I'm writing this list.
  • also totally unaware that in his presence I have plotted his death 6 times (with only my firm grip of morality and conscience stopping me (and the fact that I'm a sissy)).
  • under the impression his 'friends' call him 'Big' Dave because he's tall, not fat.
  • snoring on the plane.
  • wearing a 'witty' t-shirt.
  • still on my mind months after seeing him.
  • my nemesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment