Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Blue Prints

So as promised to my massive fanbase (tumbleweed slowly blows past, also uninterested) here are the blueprints for the aforementioned 'Greatest Invention Ever'

Best Bit:"He was lame...now he's cool" Worst bit: Blueprints are grey

As you can see it's really coming together now, and I doubt it will be long before the money starts rolling in.

I wont bore you with the science of it, but lets just say 'the world as we know it is going to change!'
(by world I mean my blog, and by change I mean get a few more posts.)

Forget public transport, exercise and long distance relationships, the future's here and it's in greyscale!

2 comments:

  1. Question - Do the clothes shrink in the machine also? Or for example, could they be washed incorrectly so after your journey you have clean smelling clothes the correct size to fit the new slimmer you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately the clothes only burn calories (handily removing stains) but not shrinking, although after a few goes you would retain your new slimmer figure, so could by smaller clothes

    ReplyDelete